All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis important new text provides an up-to-date account of the complex interrelationship between politics and the media in Britain. It starts by assessing key policy issues such as ownership concentration and the regulation of content, setting these in the context of techlogical convergence, globalization and initiatives at European level. It then proceeds to address the key issues of news production and content; the government and news management; the impact of the media on political parties and pressure groups; and the role of the media in elections.
- Author BiographyRAYMOND KUHN is Professor of Politics at Queen Mary, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Raymond Kuhn
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/08/2007
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleContemporary Political Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width143 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.