All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis systematic, invative introduction to the dynamic politics and political ecomies of China, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, and Taiwan teaches students how to think analytically, critically, and independently about the most significant developments in the region. It offers in-depth coverage of the unique experiences of each country, all within the framework of an explicit comparative perspective. Throughout, the five countries are contrasted with one ather to maximise opportunities for learning. Covering the intertwined issues of politics, ecomics, and culture, this is a book that is ideally suited for assignment in any social science course on East Asia.
- Author BiographyTimothy C. Lim is professor of political science at California State University, Los Angeles, USA. He is author of Doing Comparative Politics: An Introduction to Approaches and Issues.
- Author(s)Timothy C. Lim
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.