All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuick, accessible, compact guide to understanding key political concepts. Contents include: Liberty, Justice, Equality, Human rights, Social contract, Democracy, Monarchy, Anarchism, Capitalism, Socialism, Nationalism and Globalisation.
- Author BiographyMarcus Weeks has written numerous books, such as How Many Molehills in a Mountain?: Measuring What You Don't Know in Terms of What You Do and Music: A Crash Course, and contributed to many titles for Dorling Kindersley, including The Philosophy Book, the Millennium Encyclopedia, and both Science and Art in 'The Definitive Visual Guide' series.
- Author(s)Marcus Weeks
- PublisherQuercus Books
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuercus Books
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.