All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this straightforward exploration of core problems facing humanity, Harold Saunders outlines how concerned citizens can bring about social and political change. Using examples from the U.S. to South Africa, Tajikistan to China, this book is full of real stories of how building 'relationship' among people can empower citizens outside government.
- Author BiographyHarold H. Saunders is Founder and Chairman of the International Institute for Sustained Dialogue, Director of International Affairs at the Kettering Foundation, former member of the National Security Council Staff and former Director of Intelligence and Research at the State Department. He was US Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern and South Asian Affairs in the Carter Administration. He flew on the Kissinger shuttles in 1974- 75 and was a principal drafter of the Camp David accords in 1978. Since leaving governmentin 1981, he has developed a processcalled Sustained Dialogue from intensive experience in nonofficial dialogues. He is author of The Other Walls: The Arab-Israeli Peace Process in a Global Perspective, A Public Peace Process: Sustained Dialogue to Transform Racial and Ethnic Conflicts, and Sustained Dialogue in Conflicts: Transformation and Change.
- Author(s)Harold H. Saunders
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.