All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichael A. Messner provides a sociological framework to understand the responses of men to the changes, challenges, and crises in the social organization of gender. By examining t only what certain groups of men say about gender, but what they do, Messner helps to illuminate the various social movements engaged with the politics of masculinity. This book is an ideal introduction to the discussion of gender roles and masculinity.
- Author(s)Michael Alan Messner
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/04/1997
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleGender Lens
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.