All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe mirities question became a hallmark of the interwar period, especially in East Central and Southeast Europe. The essays in this volume use specific case studies about German mirities to examine the validity of research approaches that emphasize political strategies. What pathways and processes did national mirities choose to help leverage their stake against the national majority?
- Author BiographyMathias Beer, IDGL Tubingen; Stefan Dyroff, Univ. Bern.
- Publisherde Gruyter Oldenbourg
- Date of Publication29/01/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleBuchreihe der Kommission Fur Geschichte Und Kultur der Deuts
- Series Part/Volume Number42
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprintde Gruyter Oldenbourg
- Weight753 g
- Edited byMathias Beer,Stefan Dyroff
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.