All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere does garbage in the ocean come from, and how can it harm ocean animals? How do poisous chemicals end up in our oceans? What is an oil spill, and how does it hurt wildlife and seashore habitats? Polluted Oceans introduces young readers to the issues of pollution due to the dumping of garbage, chemicals, and other things into our planets seas. It also gives students plenty of ideas for ways that they can be part of the campaign to help keep our oceans clean and safe for the future. Filled with information perfectly suited to the abilities and interests of an early-elementary audience, this colorful, fact-filled volume includes grade-appropriate activities and experiments, critical-thinking questions, and fascinating fact boxes to keep the pace lively and interactive.
- Author(s)Dee Phillips,Ellen Lawrence
- PublisherBearport Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleScience Slam: Green World, Clean World
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBearport Publishing
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.