All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPolly Peacock & The Pink Flamingos Polly Peacock is a little different, and faces bullying from a pink flamingo flock. The Pink Flamingos learn to accept Polly as she learns to accept herself. Polly Peacock & The Pink Flamingos tells a story of overcoming differences and learning to love one other as we are.
- Author(s)Emilie Bair
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication11/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight38 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.