About this product
- DescriptionAfter losing both her parents, Pollyanna is sent to live with her aunt, Miss Polly. Despite her aunt's sterness, Pollyanna's cheerful nature soon spreads throughout the town with the help of 'The Glad Game'. But when Polyanna suffers a dreadful accident, her sunny optimism is put to its greatest test. Full of spirit and hope, this heartwarming classic casts an unforgettable spell.
- Author BiographyEleanor H. Porter (1868-1920) was a bestselling children's author from Massachusetts. She published short stories and novels but her most famous work was Pollyanna published in 1913. Anne Fine is a multi- award winning British author who has written more than fifty children's books, including the Carnegie Medal and Whitbread Children's Book of the Year winner Flour Babies and Whitbread winner The Tulip Touch.
- Author(s)Eleanor H. Porter
- PublisherAward Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAward Essential Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAward Publications Ltd
- Weight295 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Katy Jackson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.