All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionRecently, important new findings in the polyamine field and a variety of new experimental systems have revolutionized the study of these ubiquitous cellular components, essential for rmal growth and development. In Polyamines: Methods and Protocols, leading researchers contribute an extensive collection of up-to-date laboratory techniques for the further pursuit of polyamine study. The volume delves into vital subjects such as neoplasia studies with animal models and human patients, therapeutic roles for polyamine inhibitors and analogs, polyamine metabolism and oxidative damage, polyamines as regulators of critical ion channels, as well as polyamine transport systems and polyamine-responsive genes. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and expert tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Comprehensive and cutting-edge, Polyamines: Methods and Protocols provides a key resource for all scientists pursuing the study of this dynamic and significant aspect of cellular biology.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/02/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number720
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2530 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAnthony E. Pegg,Robert A. Casero
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.