All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe book focusses on the recent technical research accomplishments in the area of polyethylene-based blends, composites and nacomposites by looking at the various aspects of processing, morphology, properties and applications. In particular, the book details the important developments in areas such as the structure-properties relationship of polyethylene; modification of polyethylene with radiation and ion implantation processes; stabilization of irradiated polyethylene by the introduction of antioxidants; reinforcement of polyethylene through carbon-based materials as additives; characterization of carbon-based polyethylenes composites, polyethylene-based blends with thermoplastic and thermoset; characterization of polyethylene-based thermoplastic and thermoset blends; polyethylene-based blends with natural rubber and synthetic rubber; characterization of polyethylene-based natural rubber and synthetic rubber blends; characterization of polyethylene-based composites.
- Author BiographyVisakh P.M. (MSc, MPhil) is working now as a postgraduate student at Tomsk Polytechnic University, Russia. He has edited 11 books for various international publishers as well as having multiple articles and book chapters to his credit. His research interests include: polymer nanocomposites, bio-nanocomposites, rubber based nanocomposites, fire retardant polymers, liquid crystalline polymers and silicon sensors. He has been a visiting researcher in many European universities. Maria Jose Martinez Morlanes gained her PhD in polymer science from the University Zaragoza, Spain where she is now an assistant professor.
- Author(s)Maria Jose Martinez Morlanes,Visakh P. M.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/04/2015
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight570 g
- Width156 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.