All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe art of handcrafted wirework jewellery is a fun and accessible way to create a range of stunning pieces from the comfort of your home. Whether you are looking to make jewellery for yourself, or as unique gifts for special occasions, you'll find all the inspiration and techniques you need here. In this comprehensive guide, there are 30 main projects, each with extra projects to complete a set or to complement the main design, plus there is a wealth of advice on tools, materials and techniques, making it the perfect book for beginners. Step-by-step instructions, clear step photography and handy tips throughout will ensure confidence grows until you're happy to make alterations to suit, or to design your own wirework masterpiece from scratch!
- Author BiographySian Hamilton has been making jewellery for over 30 years. From the plastic string of beads she made as a child and wore with pride through to a BA (Hons) in 3D Design specialising in jewellery, she has been immersed in design her entire life. These days, she makes and sells jewellery by commission, has written a couple of books about jewellery making, and is the Editor of Making Jewellery magazine.
- Author(s)Sian Hamilton
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Note450 full colour photographs
- Weight590 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.