All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume emphasizes the importance of first understanding cryogenic properties in order to comprehend the room temperature properties of polymers. The author describes the necessary modifications for polymers and their applications to the most important thermal, mechanical, and dielectric properties. Other chapters discuss the correlation between polymer structures and properties, the phon structure of polymers, separation of components influenced by glass transitions and 'basic properties' related to solid state physics, and the influence of tunneling processes on properties at very low temperatures. Polymer Properties at Room and Cryogenic Temperatures also features an extensive appendix with key data on all the properties considered in the text. This volume is an important and useful text for students, scientists, lecturers, and engineers in the area of polymer science.
- Author(s)Gunther Hartwig
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2010
- Series TitleThe International Cryogenics Monograph Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight505 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.