All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive approach to the surface analysis of polymers of techlogical interest by means of modern analytical techniques. Case studies are critically discussed by experts in the field. This book is aimed at graduate students but also at newcomers to the field of surface characterization and chemical analysis but also generally interested in polymeric materials.
- Author BiographyLuigia Sabbatini, Universita degli Studii di Bari Aldo Moro, Bari, Italy.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication16/06/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Textbook
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note127 colour illustrations, 17 black & white tables, 127 farb. Abb., 17 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight590 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.