All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPattern formation is a fascinating and challenging aspect in polymer science. This book describes a number of unconventional approaches developed to control the morphology of polymer surfaces and materials, from random or simple patterns to complex structures. Specialists provide an up-to-date and complete overview of each technique in their respective field.
- Author BiographyDr. Juan Rodriguez-Hernandez is tenured scientist at the Instituto de Ciencia y Tecnologia de Polimeros (Madrid-Spain) since 2008. He obtained his PhD from the Max-Planck Institute for Polymer Research in Mainz, Germany in 2003. He then joined the Laboratoire de Chimie des Polymeres Organiques in Bordeaux France as post-doc and later as research fellow until 2008. His research interests include micro/nanostructuration of polymeric surfaces, the preparation of smart surfaces and the control of the interaction of surfaces with microorganisms. Dr. Carlos Drummond received his Ph.D. in 1999 from the University of California, Santa Barbara, and has been a CNRS research fellow since 2003. His research interests include surface forces, polymer surfaces, responsive functional surfaces and physical chemistry of nano-carbonaceous materials.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication05/08/2015
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note51 black & white illustrations, 103 colour illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight673 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byCarlos Drummond,Juan Rodriguez-Hernandez
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $31.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.