All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis first book to cover the interaction of polymers with radiation from the entire electromagnetic spectrum adopts a multidisciplinary approach to bridge polymer chemistry and physics, photochemistry, photophysics and materials science. The text is equally unique in its scope, devoting equal amounts of attention to the three aspects of synthesis, characterization, and applications. The first part deals with the interaction of polymers with n-ionizing radiation in the frequency-range from sub-terahertz via infrared radiation to visible and ultraviolet light, while the second covers interaction with ionizing radiation from the extreme ultraviolet to ?-ray photons. The result is a systematic overview of how both types of radiation can be used for different polymerization approaches, spectroscopy methods and lithography techniques. Authored by a world-rewned researcher and teacher with over 40 years of experience in the field, this is a highly practical and authoritative guide.
- Author BiographyWolfram Schnabel, born in Freiburg, Silesia, Germany, in 1931, is Professor Emeritus at the Technical University of Berlin. He obtained his PhD in Chemistry from Cologne University, Germany, and did post-doctoral research at Northwestern University, Evanston, USA. Subsequently he worked on his habilitation at the Technical University of Berlin and, in parallel, was researcher at the Hahn-Meitner-Institute Berlin, now merged in the Helmholtz Center Berlin for Materials and Energy. Wolfram Schnabel was appointed Professor at the Technical University of Berlin in 1974 and had this position until his retirement. He published well over 300 journal articles in the fields of macromolecular chemistry, photochemistry and radiation chemistry and is the author of three books.
- Author(s)Wolfram Schnabel
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication19/03/2014
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width174 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.