All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionPolymers are the archetypal modern materials, used in every aspect of everyday life. This Primer gives a thorough introduction to Polymer Chemistry, ranging from a historical perspective, through the development of high-tonnage materials earlier in the twentieth century, to modern high-performance materials that have a range of useful additional properties. The authors have long experience in the teaching of polymer science to undergraduates, and also experience in the polymer industry. A feature of this Primer is a discussion of practical industrial aspects in the techlogy of these materials.
- Author BiographyProfessor David Walton, School of Natural and Environmental Sciences, Coventry University, Priory Street, Coventry CV1 5FB and J Phillip Lorimer, same work address.
- Author(s)David Walton,Phillip Lorimer
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/05/2000
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Chemistry Primers
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.85
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous line illustrations
- Weight325 g
- Width188 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.