All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionAn excellent, unique, and up-to-date reference book on polyoxymethylene, its compounds, and nacomposites, specifically dealing with synthesis, characterization, processing, morphology, and applications Polyoxymethylene Handbook: Structure, Properties, Applications, and Their Nacomposites summarizes many of the state-of-the-art techlogical and research accomplishments in the area of polyoxymethylene (POM). It discusses in length the polymerization and manufacture of polyoxymethylene and various types of additives, as well as the structure and crystallization behavior of POM and its thermal, physical, mechanical, flame retardant, chemical, electrical, and optical properties. The environmental impact of POM is also addressed. The 15 chapters in the handbook are written by prominent researchers from industry, academia, and government/private research laboratories across the globe. Because so few books have ever been published on polyoxymethylene, the handbook is a very valuable reference tool that truly serves as a one stop resource for readers and users seeking solutions to both fundamental and applied problems.
- Author BiographySIGRID LUFTL, PhD,is currently involved in researching the influence of artificial aging on the properties of polymer materials. She has worked as a research associate at the Institute of Materials Science and Technology at the Vienna University of Technology. VISAKH P.M. is a Senior Researcher at the School of Chemical Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, India. He has been invited as a visiting student/researcher to about 15 European universities and is the editor of seven books. SARATH CHANDRAN is working as a research fellow at the School of Chemical Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, India, and as a research fellow at the Centre for Advanced Materials and Industrial Catalysis, RMIT, Australia.
- Author(s)C. Sarathcchandran,Sabu Thomas,Sarath Chandran,Sigrid Luftl,Visakh P. M.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/05/2014
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitlePolymer Science and Plastics Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight760 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.