All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPom and Pim's day is full of ups and downs, and luck both good and bad. Is eating a huge icecream truly a good idea? Is it really bad luck that it's raining? Or is it good luck...? A wonderfully simple story told with few words, unique illustrations, humour, and heart. Why we chose this book Pom and Pim is a perfect example of how a full, drama-packed story can be told in fewer than 100 words. -Julia Marshall and Jane Arthur, Gecko Press
- Author BiographyLena Landstr m was born in Sweden in 1943. Illustrator Olof Landstr m was born in Finland in 1943. Lena and Olof are husband and wife, and have collaborated on many children's books. They live in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Author(s)Lena Landstrom
- PublisherGecko Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintGecko Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width195 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Olaf Landstrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.