All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a wag and a woof, this book invites readers to meet the spirited Irish red and white setter. Readers will examine the history, physical attributes, development, and behavior of this hunting breed. Coat, color, size, and care instructions are also discussed. Full-color photos allow readers to see these lively, athletic dogs in a variety of situations. An index and glossary are also included. Checkerboard Library is an imprint of ABDO Publishing Company.
- Author(s)Joanne Mattern
- PublisherCheckerboard Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleCheckerboard Animal Library: Dogs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCheckerboard Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width198 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.