Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $33.59Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionBarron's Dog Bibles present veterinarian-approved advice and information on specific dog breeds. Written especially for first-time buyers of a given breed, each title in this series describes the breed's traits, history, behaviour characteristics, and recommended training methods. Important topics covered include: what to look for when choosing a puppy; living with a dog and understanding breed-specific traits; everyday care, grooming, and exercise; nutrition, health maintenance, and potential breed-specific health problems; and, training and play activities. Extra features include sidebars with breed facts and helpful hints, quick tips on training, and attractive colour photos. A hidden spiral binding ensures that the book will stay open and flat at any desired page. The enclosed DVD presents an informal dog training course for new owners, describing methods for house training, walking dogs on a leash, and teaching obedience to hand signals and vocal commands. These small, friendly and playful dogs are long-lived and make wonderful household companions.
- Author(s)Karla D. Rugh
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleBarron's Dog Bibles
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteColour Photos
- Weight776 g
- Width171 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.