All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAncient Rome reconstructed to its original magnificence. With Herculaneum and Villa Jovis on Capri. Each site is illustrated as it is and a previous acetate page overlay gives a reconstruction as it was when it was built. The opposite page of text gives statistics, dates, facts about the building or siteRing bound with Canadian style binding for the spine allows for flat opening and easy manipulation of the overlay page. Double sided gatefold pages Index included
- Author(s)Maria Antonietta Lozzi
- PublisherThird Millennium Press Ltd.
- Date of Publication04/08/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWiltshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThird Millennium Press Ltd.
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Width165 mm
- Height185 mm
- Contained items statementContains DVD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.