All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Fun To Draw Ponies and Horses introduces a whole host of horses and ponies from a Shire to a Shetland and explains how to draw them in easy, straightforward steps.Using a variety of artistic tools and techniques, including wax crayons, cutting and pasting coloured paper, felt tip and watercolour paint, the budding young artist can create charming pictures of enchanting animals whilst developing their artistic skills. With 'Splat-a-facts', which give information about what's being drawn, these books act as a creative spark, setting off your child's imagination so that they can confidently sketch and scribble a variety of creatures and objects in their own scenes.
- Author BiographyMark Bergin was born in Hastings, England, in 1961. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and specialises in historical reconstructions, aviation and maritime subjects. He lives in Bexhill-on-Sea with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Bergin Mark
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIt's Fun to Draw...
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bergin Mark
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.