Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPontcysyllte Aqueduct and Canal, built between 1795 and 1808, is a masterpiece of historic transport development and the greatest work of two outstanding figures in the history of civil engineering - Thomas Telford and William Jessop. This is the mination document for it to be kwn as a world heritage site.
- PublisherRoyal Commission on the Ancient & Historical Monuments of Wales
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- Place of PublicationAberystwyth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Commission on the Ancient & Historical Monuments of Wales
- Content Note200+ colour pictures, maps & diagrams
- Width210 mm
- Height298 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.