Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionAuthenticity getting your goat? This updated second edition w includes additional GTO models from 1971 and 1972! Determine the proper part numbers with this detailed, accurate, year-by-year guide showing you the right way to do a full-scale restoration. Over 1,000 photos, part numbers, codes and color charts from original factory literature point out what goes where, what parts are good or bad, and the best way to put them together. 2nd ed.
- Author BiographyPaul Zazarine has had over 25 years of experience in automotive writing, editing and directing top automotive magazines include Musclecar Review, Corvette Fever, Chevy Truck, Musclecar Enthusiast, Corvette Enthusiast, Mustang Enthusiast and Pontiac Enthusiast Magazine. Books include GTO Restoration Guide and Glory Days, How to Restore Your Musclecar, 1967-1969 Camaro Exposed, Barracuda/Challenger, GTO History 1964-1967, and Pontiac's Greatest Decade 1959-1969: The Wide Track Years.
- Author(s)Charles Roberts,Paul Zazarine
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication23/03/1995
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotorbooks International
- Out-of-print date23/02/2011
- Content Note1000ill.
- Weight1452 g
- Width222 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.