All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionJasmine James can't stand it when Wil McNally teases her about her model Arabian horse. May Grover kws Wil is a bully and a tease, and she decides it's time to teach him a lesson. But Jasmine wants May to back off and leave Wil alone. May doesn't understand - until she begins helping Corey Takamura train her pony, Samurai, for the scavenger hunt at Pine Hollow Stables. Soon May discovers there's a better way to stop a bully. See back of book for JASMINE'S TIPS FOR BRAIDING A PONY'S MANE AND TAIL! ABOUT THE SERIES From the author of the hugely popular series The Saddle Club comes Pony Tails. Best friends May, Jasmine and Corey are three totally different girls with one thing in common - they love ponies! Like The Saddle Club, they ride at Pine Hollow Stables, but these eight-year old girls have adventures all of their own.
- Author(s)Bonnie Bryant
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication02/09/2002
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2002
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Out-of-print date04/12/2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.