All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionJokes that will run and run! THE ANTICIPATED FART: This one warns that it is back there waiting for some time before it arrives. A person who is uneasy for a time in a crowd and who later farts at a time when they think one will tice has farted an Anticipated Fart. THE BACK SEAT FART: This is a fart that occurs only in cars. It is identified chiefly by pong. The Back Seat Fart can usually be concealed by traffic ise as it is an eased-out fart and t very loud. But its pong is foul and will give it away, due to the way air moves around in a car. And then someone will say, who farted in the back seat? Lists, jokes, riddles, stories - a crazy collection of rude jokes and bottom humour, for 7-adult everywhere!
- Author BiographySantoro Graphics are award-winning designers and brand creators who produce a wide range of fashionable gift products and lifestyle accessories. The Bang on the Door range, featuring characters like Groovy Chick, has achieved international acclaim and popularity since its launch. Products are sold in over 40 countries worldwide.
- Author(s)Bang on the Door!
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/06/2003
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date06/09/2006
- Weight85 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading AgeFrom 7 To 99
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.