All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brief overview of the physical characteristics, personality traits, and habits of the poodle breed, as well as descriptions of famous pop-culture poodles such as Georgette. From hardworking German shepherds to high-energy terriers, there are dogs to match the lifestyles and personalities of many people. Fetch! helps future pet owners retrieve basic kwledge about the traits and history of six popular dog breeds. Dynamic photos bound off the page, and the text gently instructs young owners in the care and responsibility of pets. At the end of each book is a panel about a famous pop-culture example of the breed, from Sopy to Toto.
- Author BiographyValerie Bodden is the author of more than 150 children's books. Her books have received favorable reviews from Booklist, Children's Literature, ForeWord Magazine, Horn Book Guide, VOYA, and School Library Journal. Valerie lives in Wisconsin with her husband, four children, one dog, one cat, a growing collection of fish, and miscellaneous bugs that her children have rescued from the outdoors. She spends most of her time writing or wrangling children and animals.
- Author(s)Valerie Bodden
- PublisherCreative Paperbacks
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleFetch!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Paperbacks
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width201 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.