All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn Poopsie and the Buddha Reverend Dr. Alec M. Branson presents a grassroots tale of adoption and acceptance from a Buddhist point of view. While simplistic, this book is dedicated to persons of all ages and faith traditions.
- Author BiographyReverend Dr. Alec Michael Branson is a minister and teacher, Buddhist by philosophy, eclectic in expression, and all embracing in outreach. He, his wife Jean, and their family of furry folk live in the Seattle, WA area where they maintain a chapel for the blessing of animal companions.
- Author(s)Alec Branson
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication02/08/2010
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight102 g
- Width280 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.