All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new handbook for healthy living is here! Written by Dr. Rebecca Cipria, MD, a board-certified Ob/Gyn with a master's degree in nutrition and founder of Pop Weight Loss, and her father, Kenneth Herman, EdD, a clinical psychologist, Pop: Burst the Diet Bubble and Finally Lose Weight gives you a step by step plan for beating the battle of the bulge once and for all. Says Dr. Rebecca, Diets do t work, but lifestyle changes do. I want you to take a journey with us to drop the idea of being on or off a 'diet'. You cant constantly judge yourself by being good or being bad. This is where the concept of bursting the diet bubble stems from. This isn't a diet but a road to wellness. It's also t a race. Once you allow yourself to move forward and t judge yourself or your behavior, you will see that everyone stumbles, but if you keep moving in the right direction, the direction of health, you will win. Whether you have 5, 50 or 250 pounds to lose, are struggling with baby weight, mepause, diabetes, hypertension, plain old bad eating habits or anything in between, this easy-to-read how-to explains the emotional, mental and physical reasons why you are t losing weight and gives you an easy-to-follow prescription for real, true and lasting weight loss. Complete with interactive charts, tips, recipes, a restaurant guide and a daily meal planner, Pop: Burst the Diet Bubble and Finally Lose Weight offers you a bonafide weight loss solution.
- Author BiographyDr. Rebecca Cipriano is a well-respected and in-demand medical doctor, board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology, who's been in private practice for more than 15 years. Known for her warmth, candor and professionalism, she is the co-founder of one of the most popular Ob-Gyn groups in New Jersey. After years of caring for women of all ages and walks of life, she recognized the rapidly emerging need for nutrition counseling as a means of prevention as well as panacea for what ails them. Governed by the breadth of knowledge she obtained via her master's degree in clinical nutrition and guided by her passion to help patients live a healthy life on all levels, she founded A Better You Weight Management Centers in 2008. More than a typical weight loss program, A Better You offered medically supervised, one-on-one nutrition counseling with a goal of teaching people how to not just lose the weight but keep it off for life. Dr. Rebecca is a pioneer in the field of personalized weight loss and advocates for health and fitness as a non-negotiable lifestyle change, rather than a trend or quick-fix. As A Better You bloomed, so did Dr. Rebecca's media profile, including speaking engagements and televised appearances with wellness luminaries like Deepak Chopra and Dr.Oz, which positioned her as the foremost expert on medically supervised weight loss and nutrition as a lifestyle choice. Ever fueled by her desire to educate and empower men, women and children on the real way to lose weight and feel better, Dr. Rebecca began putting pen to paper in 2011 to write Pop: Burst the Diet Bubble and Finally Lose Weight. In early 2012, she also set the wheels in motion to elevate the allure of her already booming weight loss business (which has helped thousands of people lose a combined total weight of more than 50,000 pounds) by rebranding it as Pop Weight Loss, a nationally franchised program that delivers her tried and true personalized, one-on-one weight loss solutions to everyone. Dr. Rebecca believes that proper nutrition, as supported by regular exercise and a handful of other healthy living habits, is the catalyst for all positive change in your life. Her program calls on a mind-body connection that activates the user to effect real and lasting change that nourishes a life in which excess weight (and the health problems it causes) are no longer an issue.
- Author(s)Rebecca Cipriano MD
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.