Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFourteen-year-old Storm Hall lives to sing. Forget parties. Forget boys. When Storm is told she's going to miss a national competition, to go on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday to Hawaii, her life is OVER. What could be worse than having to give up singing to visit an island paradise? What if her (former) best friend is taking her place? A family trip to Hawaii is just the beginning. Storm meets a Hawaiian band who need a singer last minute. When the song is on local radio the next day all of Storm's dreams are coming true ...until the band introduce their singer on air. It's NOT her.
- Author(s)Tallia Storm
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleTallia Storm
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Weight230 g
- Width143 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.