All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating and unputdownable title reveals the lives of some of the world's most popular stars in depth! The star's background, personal life and career highlights are explored, and key questions and answers will give you the low-down on their inspirations, greatest loves and fears and how they got to the top! The title also features six mini-biographies of other celebrities.
- Author BiographyLiz Gogerly is a writer and editor of children's information books and a former teacher. She has worked on a wide variety of books and has a specialist knowledge of history and biographies.
- Author(s)Liz Gogerly
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleCelebrity Secrets
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Notefull-colour photographs
- Weight130 g
- Width160 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.