Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $5.87+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShe was America's sweetheart. Until the love affair ended with a bang...Young make-up artist Jackie Reilly has always dreamed of making it big in TinselTown, concealing the flaws of the rich and famous. Stuck in a rut with a crazy boss, she thinks her big break will never come - until she meets a girl who guarantees her life will never be the same again...16-year-old Brooke Parker is bubbly, vivacious, charming - and about to become the world's most famous teenager. A pop singer on the verge of superstardom, Brooke instantly takes a shine to Jackie and draws her into a world of white-stretch limos, screaming fans and invitations to VIP events. But as Jackie quickly finds out, fame has its dark side. Forced to juggle the various egos of Brooke's entourage - from bitchy stylists to over-eager publicists and a manager that serves his own interests before all else - all preserving the golden girl image of brand Brooke. Caught in the tight grip of the P.R machine, Brooke starts to rebel, taking Jackie along for the ride. At first her bad girl antics are a blast, earning her even more column inches, but when her heavy partying brings Brooke's demons to the surface she begins to fall apart and soon, she is taking Jackie down with her. When Jackie is forced to learn the rules of showbusiness the hard way, her friendship with Brooke is put to the ultimate test - will she be yet ather casualty of Brooke's increasing quest for fame? Or can she save herself - and Brooke?
- Author BiographyKira Coplin is a seasoned writer, filmmaker, and pop culture journalist. Formerly on-staff at the award-winning entertainment magazine Us Weekly, she is no stranger to the glamorous and sometimes gritty world of Hollywood. Coplin is a contributor to CosmoGirl!, The New York Post and OK!, among others. Julianne Kaye is a Los Angeles native and makeup artist to the stars. She has worked with some of the world's most well-known celebrities for countless red carpet events, award shows and film as well as having her work published in Harper's Bazaar, Rolling Stone and Vanity Fair. She is the creator of Revolutionbeauty.com, an informative take on beauty including how-to videos from an expert point of view.
- Author(s)Julianne Kaye,Kira Coplin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/01/2017
- Weight264 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.40Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.