About this product
- DescriptionDive into the ocean and under the sea in this interactive new pop-up book featuring underwater animals and surprises. Kids will squeal with delight as the friendly dolphins, whales, fish and other sea creatures jump off each page ready to entertain and inform little readers.
- Author BiographySimon Abbott lives with his family in Suffolk, UK, and has been illustrating childrens books, toys and games for over 10 years. His favorite subjects to draw are smiley snails and funky fish. When he hasn't got a pencil in his hand, Simon likes to run, and he has completed both the London and Barcelona Marathons.
- Author(s)Simon Abbott
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Weight454 g
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.