All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAesop was the greatest fable-maker of them all, and many of his tales have become famous through the centuries - among them The Fox and the Grapes, The Ant and the Grasshopper, and The Country Mouse and the City Mouse. Now - in the first-ever pop-up produced by Getty Publications - readers will find one of Aesop's classic fables ( The Tortoise and the Hare ) plus four they probably haven't heard before. Young and old alike will delight in a Fable Fun page (complete with a spinner) to help readers make up their own versions of Aesop's classics. Best of all, you'll meet Aesop himself, who'll personally introduce you to his world of fabulous storytelling. An eye-popping treat from illustrator Calef Brown and author John Harris, who in 2002 collaborated on the best-selling book Greece! Rome! Monsters! .
- Author BiographyJOHN HARRIS is senior editor at Getty Publications. CALEF BROWN is the author and illustrator of Polka Bats and Octopus Slacks, Dutch Sneakers and Flea Keepers, and, most recently, Tippintown.
- Author(s)John Harris
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Publishing
- Content Note7 colour illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Calef Brown
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $25.24Trending at AU $28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.