All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe heart-warming sequel to I Love My Baby Because from internationally-rewned, best-selling author Paullina Simons. When Poppet was a baby she thought she was the centre of her Mummy and Daddy's world. They looked at thing else but her, they swung one else but her, and they clapped at her every step. But suddenly one day, Poppet finds Mummy giving attention to two CREATURES - her big brothers! At first Poppet doesn't want to share Mummy with them. But as she soon discovers - from dressing up, to painting, and playing ball - things are even more fun when you're with ALL the family! With plenty of visual humour, this joyful celebration of sibling relationships is perfect for brothers and sisters to read together!
- Author BiographyPaullina Simons was born in Leningrad in 1963. As a child she emigrated to Queens, New York, and attended colleges in Long Island. Then she moved to England and attended Essex University, before returning to America. She lives in New York with her husband and children.
- Author(s)Paullina Simons
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight140 g
- Width259 mm
- Height265 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cassia Thomas
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $65.41
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.45
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $19.98
- AU $9.05Trending at AU $9.79
- AU $9.77Trending at AU $11.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.