All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes consciousness continue after death? Are the deceased capable of communicating with the loved ones they've left behind? Do our thoughts reach the deceased? In this book I share the answers that I've received regarding these urgent questions. In 2005, my brother, Murray, died unexpectedly while sleeping. Minutes after saying goodbye to his lifeless body, he began communicating with me. He hasn't stopped since. Whether Murray speaks to me directly or through varied and often humorous physically occurring signs, his message is always one of love and light. He dispels the fear of what the transition from this plane to the next means for all of us and offers comfort to those grieving the loss of a loved one. Skeptics and believers alike are astounded by these accounts of contact between two worlds.
- Author BiographyFaye Schindelka is a wife and mother of two elementary school aged children. Her interests include art, tarot-card reading, singing/songwriting and writing. Poppies From Heaven is her first book.
- Author(s)Faye Schindelka
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication30/12/2010
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.