CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis bright and colourful first storybook is designed to appeal to younger readers and is the perfect introduction to Poppy Cat and her friends and their amazing adventures! With simple layouts and eye-catching artwork, they will enjoy sharing these stories again and again. Poppy Cat is a brilliant new TV series based on the original Poppy Cat books by Lara Jones, launching in May 2011 on Nick Junior in the UK. In each programme, Lara, a little girl, invents fantastical and extraordinary stories for her beloved Poppy Cat. Then the colourful characters spring to life in stories of friendship and fantasy play - having adventures of the sort Lara believes her cat would have in a make-believe world.
- Author BiographyLara Jones was known and admired for her bright, jewel-like colours and her adorable, engaging characters. She studied Fine Art at Cheltenham College of Art, where she tackled enormous paintings on a stepladder. Lara's wish was to recreate in her illustrations the magic and joy of being a child, which gives Poppy Cat its enduring appeal. She won the Sheffield Baby Book Award (Bronze Award) in 2004 and the Booktrust Early Years Book Award in 2005. Lara died in March 2010.
- Author(s)Lara Jones
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitlePoppy Cat TV
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCampbell Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/11/2015
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width175 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Interest Age2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.