All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat did people do for fun in the earliest years of the 20th Century? How did they dress? What were they reading? This book looks at popular culture at the turn of the century and covers the dawn of recording techlogy, the birth of jazz, early moving pictures , the first daily comics, and much, much more, including how WWI affected the popular culture of the era.
- Author BiographyJilly Hunt has over 15 years experience of educational publishing. Formerly an editor for Pearson, Jilly is now a freelance children's writer and editor. She has written more than 15 non-fiction books for children and young adults. She graduated from Oxford Brookes University with BA Honours in Publishing and History of Art. She now lives in Oxfordshire with her husband two small children.
- Author(s)Jilly Hunt
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleA History of Popular Culture
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.