CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionWho were the flappers? What were talkies ? Who inspired the Harlem Renaissance? This book provides the answers and covers the effect of World War I and the newfound freedom of women on the popular culture of the era. For this was the age of jazz and cabaret, King Kong and Tarzan at the cinema, and the golden age of radio.
- Author BiographyJane Bingham is an experienced writer for young adults. She has written over 100 nonfiction books on a variety of topics. Jane has a first class degree in English Literature and an M. Phil in History of Art and is currently a Royal Literary Fund Fellow at Oxford Brookes University. She has two sons and three stepsons and lives in Oxford, England.
- Author(s)Jane M. Bingham
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleA History of Popular Culture
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.