All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat was skiffle ? How did techlogy impact the look and design of everyday things during these years? Disney and drive-in theaters, Elvis Presley, and Marilyn Monroe, this is the era where popular culture really comes into its own! It s also the era where a TV set might find its home in the living room of an average family. Find out how fashion, music, and movies changed and developed after WWII, and how the Cold War also had an influence.
- Author(s)Nick Hunter
- PublisherHeinemann Library
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHistory of Popular Culture
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.