All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the consideration of canical authors such as Blake, Scott, and Wordsworth and of lesser-studied works such as radical press writings and popular drama, this study explores the imaginative appeal of the social structures and literary forms of the Middle Ages, and how they raised awareness of Britain's tradition of freedom.
- Author BiographyCLARE A. SIMMONS Professor in the Department of English at Ohio State University, USA. She is the author of Eyes Across the Channel: French Revolutions, Party History and British Writing 1830-1882, among others.
- Author(s)Clare A. Simmons
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/01/2011
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNineteenth-Century Major Lives and Letters
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.