Population Health: Management, Policy, and Technology. First Edition by Robert J Esterhay, Bruce Flareau, Barry Wainscott, Sara Walsh, MR Bruce Flareau (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $130.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $152.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPopulation Health - Management, Policy and Techlogy, First Edition is a 14 chapter anthology on issues confronting today's public health and medical care stakeholders (i.e., consumers, patients and their families, care providers, clinicians, health care workers, public health workers, community leaders, academics, policy researchers, and techlogists) in each community's healthcare and public health network. The transformation of the United States (U.S.) public health and medical care system is being driven by the need for improving quality, access and affordability of services for all patients and consumers in the United States. Topics include: Structured network collaborations- value alliances, Health in All Policies, Accountable care organizations and clinical integration networks, Aging population issues, Chronic disease, Public health system transformation, Social determinants of health, Health promotion, Health information techlogy and exchange, Health impact assessments, Invations across the healthcare, health information techlogy, and public health sectors, and The importance of integrated behavioral health services among other topics. This collaborative first edition work brings together contributions from authors across academia, industry, and government sectors. It offers new insights into these topics and many others for university faculty and students, policy makers, physicians, health techlogists, and health care and public health professional alike. Population Health: Management, Policy, and Techlogy, First Edition, can serve as an expansive classroom textbook as well as a guide for insights, references, and ongoing health and public health policy evolution to spawn awareness, education, creative thinking, and new policy initiatives in the 21st century. Additional contributing authors to this work included: Scott Hedges, MD, Anthony Zipple, Sc.D, MBA, Sandra Wilkiniss, PhD, John P. Reinhart, CPA, MBA, CNA, Kathleen Smith, MBA, MPH, and Stephanie Suzanne Lipow, MLIS.
- Author BiographyEDITORIAL TEAM The book's editorial team and its Foreword author included the following executives: Robert J. Esterhay, MD, is the chair of the Department for Health Management and Systems Sciences in the School of Public Health and Information Sciences at the University of Louisville. LaQuandra S. Nesbitt, MD, MPH, is a board-certified family physician and director of the Louisville Metro Department of Public Health and Wellness in Louisville, Ky. James H. Taylor, DMan, MBA, MHA, served as president of the University of Louisville Hospital from August 1996 through February 2013. He assumed the role of special advisor to the Executive Vice President for Health Affairs at the University of Louisville and as CEO of University Medical Center in March 2013. Joanne Bohn, MBA is a published author, book designer and corresponding editor of books on contemporary healthcare issues, and principal of KMI Communications, LLC. Bohn is also a doctoral candidate in public health at the University of Louisville School of Public Health and Information Sciences (2014) with a concentration in health management and systems sciences. FOREWORD: Dana Alexander, MSN, MBA, RN, FAAN, FHIMSS, is Vice President & Practice Leader for Clinical Transformation for Divurgent, LLC. Actively engaged in government and industry initiatives and serving as the 2015 HIMSS North American Board of Directors Chair. With 27 contributing authors (including the executive editors) to the 14 chapter anthology, a full set of biographies is included in Appendix B of the book.
- Author(s)Barry Wainscott,Bruce Flareau,MR Bruce Flareau,Robert J Esterhay,Sara Walsh
- PublisherConvurgent Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication28/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintConvurgent Publishing, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1034 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.