All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSchwartz explores why so many believe that the goal for working should be to earn money, how we arrived to believe that paying workers more leads to better work, and why this has made our society confused, unhappy, and has established a dangerously misguided system. Through fascinating studies and compelling anecdotes, this book dispels this myth.
- Author(s)Dorwin Cartwright Professor of Social Theology and Social Action Theology Department Barry Schwartz
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.