All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPorcelain Repair and Restoration is a practical handbook for those interested in repairing or restoring prized pieces of porcelain. Revised, updated, and redesigned, the book explains simply, step by step, how to achieve excellent results with a variety of techniques. Restorers are introduced to the many options available and encouraged to discover which techniques suit their individual circumstances. With kwledgeable advice on the most up-to-date materials, this practical handbook will be a useful reference for experienced professional restorers and amateurs alike. Each stage in the process of repairing and restoring porcelain is illustrated with photographs and explanatory line drawings and diagrams that show the functions and uses of specialist tools. Williams concludes this edition with a glossary and a comprehensive guide to materials, manufacturers, and suppliers, as well as helpful information on how to set up a workshop.
- Author BiographyNigel Williams was Head of the Ceramics and Glass Section in the Department of Conservation at the British Museum.
- Author(s)Nigel Williams
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2002
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note77 color, 50 b/w illus.
- Weight740 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.