All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is a burger? Is it merely a beef patty between two buns? Or is it something deeper, spiritual, a satisfaction of one's most carnal culinary desires, maybe even something naughtier? Mathew Ramsey takes the foodporn movement to its unabashed pinnacle with PornBurger. Inspired by his wildly popular blog pornburger.me (with over 2,400,000 visitors), Mathew has been steadily building his battalion of burger mongers with wild yet accessible takes on the classic burger. But don't be fooled by raunchy descriptions and Ramsey's signature burger puns, like the Bill U Murray Me?, Spamela Anderson, and the Willem DaFoe-nut. This burger freak is a culinary-school-educated chef devoted to the dark arts of hamburgery. Think Maple-bacon wrapped burgers; a lobster burger sandwiched between macaroni cheese buns; and a Pornburger topped with a crispy hash brown nest, truffled sausage gravy, cheddar cheese and a fried egg. Ramsey shows you how to master as many essential cooking techniques as he offers graphically delicious images to ...well drool over! Combining tantalizing meat blends, grinds, and cooking methods, a tempting range of vegetarian and pescatarian delights, and lip-smacking custom ketchups and pickles, PornBurger offers the ultimate dining experience and entices you to create your own culi-naughty adventure. Every element of every burger is open to reinterpretation-with PornBurger, get weird, get wild, and leave burger fantasy unimagined ...or uneaten.
- Author BiographyFormer San Francisco Chronicle food writer, photographer, graphic designer and Le Cordon Bleu-trained chef, Mathew Ramsey made his television debut this October on The Food Network's new show The Hungry Games, with Richard Blais and featured on the National Geographic's five-hour food special, EAT: The Story of Food, alongside celebrity chefs and foodies such as Jose Andres, Padma Lakshmi and Marcus Samuelsson.
- Author(s)Mathew Ramsey
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.11Trending at AU $33.30
- AU $30.72Trending at AU $32.15
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $26.32Trending at AU $28.88
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.67Trending at AU $47.59
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.