All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe transition from the 356 to the 901 has never before been documented as precisely as this - it is the purpose of this book to shed more light on this exceptional period, to describe the genesis of the 901. It goes to the very heart of the Porsche brand - to the creation of the 901, which rapidly transformed into the 911. Over the last 20 years, author Jurgen Lewandowski - whose personal library w amounts to more than 4,500 books - has initiated, written, and edited around 60 books on the history of the automobile and the development of new models.
- Author BiographyOver the last 20 years, authorJurgen Lewandowski- whose personal library now amounts to more than 4,500 books - has initiated, written, and edited around 60 books on the history of the automobile and the development of new models.
- Author(s)Jurgen Lewandowski
- PublisherDelius, Klasing & Co
- Date of Publication07/08/2013
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBielefeld
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDelius, Klasing & Co
- Out-of-print date03/08/2016
- Content Note51 Colour, 118 B&W
- Weight1225 g
- Width230 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.