All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking an in-depth look at Porsche's 997-series, this book builds on Veloce's previous five volumes of Definitive History, to build a set that records the entire history of the legendary 911 - one of the worlds most recognisable cars.As with earlier titles, Brian Long examines in detail the road cars that sold in all the world's major markets, as well as the numerous competition cars that have represented the Stuttgart marque in racing and ralying over the years.Using contemporary photography and archive material to richly illustrate each page, the background, concept, and birth of the 997 is revealed. With detailed appendices giving year-by-year range details, engine specifications and chassis numbers, and worlwide production figures, this really is the definitive history of the 911.
- Author BiographyBorn in Coventry, once the heart of the British motor industry, Brian Long is a professional writer with a passion for vintage and sporting machinery. A trained mechanical engineer and a long-term Porsche owner, he has had a strong connection with the Porsche factory and its products for over two decades. Married to Miho and with two children (Louis and Sophie-Mercedes), Brian now lives just outside Tokyo, and spends much of his free time with Thoroughbred horses. He has had over 70 books published, including many works on German marques.
- Author(s)Brian Long
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1102 g
- Width207 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.