Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $637.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis trilogy on the Porsche 918 Spyder is like the car itself - passionate, focused, spectacular. The total of three motors in this super sports car - which is still the only production vehicle to have driven the Nurburgring Nordschleife in less than seven minutes - represent a whole new dimension of driving. Similarly, the three corresponding books on this high-tech vehicle deliver a whole new reading experience. There is the 'picture book' filled with opulent images from all the development phases of the 918 Spyder; the 'story book' that tells the thrilling tale of this car, which marks one of the decisive turning points in Porsche history; and, finally, there is the 'fact book' with all the relevant facts and figures on the 918 Spyder.
- Author(s)Delius Klasing Verlag GmbH
- PublisherDelius, Klasing & Co
- Date of Publication06/04/2015
- LanguageEnglish and German
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBielefeld
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDelius, Klasing & Co
- Out-of-print date04/06/2015
- Weight2495 g
- Width300 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.