All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the complete guide to finding the best available example of the classic front-engined Porsche 944. Insight from real ownership experience is coupled with unparalleled technical kwledge, resulting in the first dedicated guidebook for potential buyers of the Porsche 944. A comprehensive guide, including an inspection checklist that buyers can use when viewing a car, photos of key areas to check, and kwn issues for each model, and an overview of key specifications and potential upgrades. Market and value data are also supplied to help give an idea of what a specific Porsche 944 is worth. From whether a Porsche 944 is a suitable car for you, to the cost considerations to be taken into account when searching for and viewing a used model, the authors' aim to arm the prospective buyer with eugh kwledge and insight to be able to view a used Porsche 944, and quickly assess its quality, before considering whether to make a purchase. Take the first step towards finding your dream car, by reading this guide today.
- Author BiographyAndrew is deeply passionate about all things motoring. He is a Porsche 944 owner and general sports car enthusiast. Prior to, and since, owning the car he spent a lot of time researching the 944 range. Andrew also carries out his own servicing and repairs, and is a member of The Independent Porsche Enthusiasts Club (TIPEC), so he is well placed to provide insight into buying a Porsche 944. Following in his father's footsteps, Jon Mitchell has been a Porsche specialist technician since the late 1980s. Factory trained in the Motorsport department, he not only uses his training and experience to service and repair all models of Porsche cars, but also runs JMG Porsche Ltd, developing his own improved Porsche replacement parts. Jon is also technical adviser to The Independent Porsche Enthusiasts Club (TIPEC), as well as to the media and press.
- Author(s)Andy Higgins,Jon Mitchell
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleEssential Buyer's Guide
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note90
- Weight136 g
- Width139 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.